Mimosa 7-in-1 Trike Giveaway This April!

To participate and stand a chance to win, simply: 1. Participate in the contest here: https://community.theasianparent.com/contest/mimosa-7-in-1-trike-giveaway-this-april/1855?lng=en 2. Comment your baby's age on this post. Be the luckiest to win the free Mimosa 7-in-1 Trike, just follow the simple steps! Worth SGD$299

Mimosa 7-in-1 Trike Giveaway This April!
150 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

2 years and 5 months old Baby Miong. Hope to win, lalo my son is super fond of playing and adventurous. Of course yung bond namin na mag-ina ay lalong mapaigting. God bless!

Father with 2 children. One is a girl who is 4 years old and a baby boy who is 1 years old. This trike is useful for both of them so as to teach them the act of sharing..

17 months just right! We are packing this Trike in our lugagge for our overseas trip! How easy fold and carried everywhere at anywhere! Let's pedal! ✈️

First time mama to a 10 months baby! He is an adventurous little one who loves to be carried way up high and our weekly hiking into the woods! ;)

VIP Member

My girl is 13 months and she loves going outdoor to explore and sightseeing. This trike is definitely useful and I hope to be the lucky winner

First time mom for my 2 months old. hoping to win this trike for my baby....it will be very helpful to us😍😍thank you in advance!!!

Proud Mom of a baby boy name Zayden which is at 2 years old now 🥰 I am currently pregnant of a second baby too which EDD this July

My baby's nearly one! Hopefully the trike will be handy to develop her motor skills and provide her with lots of fun and laughter!

26 months old super active toddler! Always wanting to try new things! So winning this will make my baby girl happy! 🤗😍

I just want to bring girl to experience new things, afraid of bringing her to childcare due to her strong willed temper 🥹