Sa mga kdrama lover jan ...

Comment down your fave kdrama ongoing man yan o completed na ! 💕

Sa mga kdrama lover jan ...
89 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

legend of the blue sea, goblin, strong woman, I'm not a robot, who are you school 2015, weightlifting fairy, hundred years inheritance, my love from the star. the fathers strange.. sa lahat pinaka favourite q the father's strange kc all in one na sya. about family relationship, siblings, basta maganda mahaba nga lang hanggang eps 52 ata sya. hahha

Magbasa pa

I've been a kdrama fan since 2003 and mahilig ako manood kahit ongoing palang. Currently, may 10 ongoing kdramas akong pinapanood. Ayoko kaseng natatambak. Hahaha. Yung ibang k-actors din nakita ko na sa personal kase pumupunta ako sa fanmeeting. Masasabi ko sigurong fave ko na kdrama is Moonlovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo :)

Magbasa pa

Scarlet heart ryo What's wrong with secretary Kim Crash Landing on you Weightlifting fairy Kim bok joo Goblin Flower of Evil Madami pa 😂😂

Magbasa pa

weightlifting fairy, dream high, pinnochio, dream high, fight for my way, the producers, W and many moooore hahaha 🤦

VIP Member

Too many to mention 😂 pero pinaka fave ko yung Crash landing on you, It's okay to not be okay and Itaewon class ♥️

Super Mum

Reply 1988 When Camellia Blooms Scarlet Heart Ryeo Legend of the Blue Seas Flower of Evil Ongoing: Record of Youth

Magbasa pa

Im not a robot tapus at Madame pang iba diko na po iisa isahin gawa ng hallos lahat naman ee gusto ko talaga

VIP Member

My love from the star, Descendants of the Sun, Goblin, All about Eve, Jumong,

Vagabond, Flower of Evil, 18 Again, Tale of Nine-Tailed Fox 😉

My love from the star❤️whats wrong with secretary kim😂strong girl bong soon💕