Quality time vs pumping breast milk.

Would you choose to spend more quality time w your baby or spend the time to pump breast milk that’s good for your baby?

29 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Quality time, for me. Because pumping can done when, say your baby is asleep, or resting. I'd spend more time with my child as much as I can because we don't always get to do that.

quality.... but normally after latching... my lo will sleep so i continue pumping after if he doesnt, i will spend quality time with him then pump later

Read more
VIP Member

I would spend more time to pump breast milk for my lo to boost her immunity. Can still forego some of my sleep time to spend quality time with her.:)

VIP Member

I will spend time to pump milk cos that’s the key to his growth . But on the same time while pumping interaction with baby still can be achieved

Bonding with your baby when young is important. Pump only when on trips or when breastfeeding is inconvenient

Pumping while baby sleeping or pumping while letting ur husband to look after for awhile

VIP Member

Both, ill give up my sleep to pump so i can maximise time and effort for my baby

VIP Member

pump, let trusted help take care of baby. thereafter have quality time.

Super Mum

Why not both? Pump when baby sleeps and quality time when baby is awake

I will pump breast milk as it can help build immunity for the babg