Primary School Choices

Choose a primary school that is near your house or alittle far which need to take school bus? The primary school which near my house: Pros - near, Convenience and heard that the student care is strict. Cons - the teachers are not strict, they hardly communicate or update parents on the progress or if the child did not do homework for example. The primary school which not near my house Pros - heard that the teacher is more strict and will keep the parents updated. Cons - distance, inconvenience. Please advice!

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Personally i would choose the school nearer to home. It makes more sense in the long run and its good that it has a strict student care which can help monitor our LO. As for whether the teachers are good/bad, i believe that whether or not our child will succeed isnt only due to the teachers. It depends highly on the children as well as us parents. If you need updates and the teachers arent giving any, ask them for it. As a parent you have the rights to know about your childs progress. Hope this helps. All the best!

Read more
5y ago

Thank you for your advice! It helps 😊