Advice on the best method to consume blackmores convieve well gold?

Hi all, Chance upon this product and gotten this for my wife. We had been trying diff methods for a while and it had been futile. Was wondering, if there's a specific timing of the day to best take the pills? Also, does it really work for any couples here? Any advice will help :) #advicepls

Advice on the best method to consume blackmores convieve well gold?
6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I tried to consume Blackmores Pregnancy and Breastfeeding instead. It works for me aft 2 months or so. I consumed it a mth or 2 while trying to conceive. I think need to eat it at least one mth before trying to conceive. I too consumed Mamom Hope. Try to drink lotsof water, and eat fruits. And stay relaxed and happy always. Need to encourage and support each other. Wish you both the very best.

Read more
3y ago

wow. sorry i iz saw this msg. 9 mths ago!!! so sorry! hope all is well for you both. females egg fertility is within the fertility window.

I am taking it for 4 months but my cycle lengths getting longer and longer and period days get short. I see my gynae and she said this pill is ok. She didn’t mention anything because of this. She just say I don’t ovulate. Not sure whether is it because of it or I don’t react to certain vitamins in it. So now I stopped and just taking Blackmore folate.

Read more

i guess it work for me too. I took it daily during morning (no fix timing) for 2month before I am able to complete my 3rd box i found out that i am pregnant. But the pill is huge and the smell is awful, would really have to be discipline. Good luck trying :)

I guess it worked for me? but there isnt any specific timing to consume it.. just have to be consistent and discipline to eat it every day for at least a mth.. not easy though cause its damn big for me and my urine smells horrible.

4y ago

yea.. every month it is stressful to realize the method we tried nv work.

sorry i can't include this pic with my reply below so i show here.

Post reply image

I guess it work for me, just take it daily but the pills is huge.