Did you celebrate your baby's first month? Tell us in the comments below
Voice your Opinion
Yes
No

53853 responses

1402 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

ℳ𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁ℯ ℴ𝓃ℯ ℴ𝓃 𝒽ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝓂ℴ𝓃𝓉𝒽 𝓎ℯ𝓈𝓉ℯ𝓇𝒹𝒶𝓎 ! 😍 𝙳𝙳: 02.18.2020 𝙳𝙾𝙱: 02.19.2020 Normal Delivery | 12𝚑𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚛 | 7.12 𝙻𝚋𝚜 | 44 𝚌𝚖 | 💕

Read more
Post reply image

Supposedly it should be at the photo gallery. I'd like my baby to have a photoshoot to have a souvenir for her 1st month but because of COVID-19 we didn't make it. :( Pero okay lang basta healthy si baby atleast we celebrated her first month naman with cake and spaghetti.😍

Post reply image

We did celebrate as a thanksgiving for God's beautiful blessed gift in our life. As for us, we mixed the celebration culture of Chinese, Borneon and Malay. 09.09.20(today) is our baby full month and we are truly blessed by God's miracle work !

Kael turned 1 month. It was yesterday. 😊 My husband cooked pancit canton, lumpiang shanghai and chicken barbeque. I bought cake, puto with cheese and salted egg and bibingka. 😊 We shared these food with family and friends. 😊

Read more
Post reply image

Nov 7 2020. Finally - 1month na baby Ziaj Skylie ko... Deserved nya ng party kahit simple lang... IKAW at si kuya sky ang best gift ever para sakin. ❤️ Kaya I celebrated na natin... ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Post reply image

ลูกมีพัฒนาการที่ดีมาก ขยับหัวไปมาได้หันซ้ายหันขวาเอง จ้องมองในสิ่งที่สนใจ

Yes. Brought cake in the hospital because my preemie baby is still in NICU, in the incubator. Baby so small needed more grams before discharge. Still blessed because baby is ok, very active and beautiful girl 😍

Yes. But just at home with only me and hubby.. Aside sa photoshoot with cake and one month sign, we also did a DIY photoshoot for her as hubby is an aspiring photog.. 😊Our rainbow baby, our angel..

Post reply image
VIP Member

This is my bebe little potato ❤️ Lambing kay mama at papa kahit medyo bugnutin hehe. Laking pasalamat ko sa app na to it helps me track my pregnancy development up to giving birth till now na kasama ko na si baby🤗

Post reply image
4y ago

March 9,2020

VIP Member

Yes.. Epic pa nga eh i thought May 17 na yun pala may 16 palang no choice na but to celebrate kasi nakaorder na nh food and ready na si baby naka damit na for his 1 month old onesies 😂 😂 😂 😂

Post reply image