All about Bakuna

It's a call for a celebration woott📣🎊🎉 wootttttt📣🎊🎉! The World Health Organization and Department of Health announced that the polio outbreak in the country is over🥳! I remember when it was announced in September 2019 that there was a Polio outbreak in the Philippines, I got scared because Skyler was still a baby then. After 19yrs of declaring that the Philippines is polio-free, I got relieved because it's safe to say that vaccines are very effective. As a mom it's my responsibility and main priority that my child is healthy. I always make sure that my Sky is updated in his polio vaccine. IPV and OPV is proven effective to prevent Polio. That is why it's really important that our kids are fully vaccinated to protect them from any diseases. With that, I am inviting you, my fellow mommas to continue having your kids vaccinated. You may ask your doctor or health provider for more information. Together, let us all protect our kids and our community! Join Team Bakunanay Facebook group community😊❤ #TeamBakunanay #ProudtobeABakunanay #AllaboutBakuna #HealthierPhilippines #VaccinesWorkforAll

All about Bakuna
3 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

Napakagandang balita nito. Saka achievement para sa country natin.

VIP Member

Super happy with this news! Sana forever na talaga 😊

Super Mum

this is great news! hopefully, we stay polio- free