Bus seat or Mrt seat

No bus seat or Mrt seat for you even your baby bump is popping out. I'm entering my 2nd trimester and my belly is visible. No one offered to give me seat. Does this happened to you too?

89 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

Ask and it shall be given ... ask them to offer you a seat since you are pregnant. Not everyone will automatically offer you their seat unfortunately

Super Mum

Yes! And I could be standing right in front of them, and no one budge to offer me a seat... Oh well! They prolly need it more than we do. Hahaha

Lol whats new.... faced this too even at 25 weeks now. Not that im expecting people to give up their seats to me. I'm still fine standing.

Even you in 3rd trimester also no body to gv seat... My belly big enough, they also ignore to give seat, just continue to play their hp.

Always happens even when my tummy is so obvious. Their pretending games very strong. Even in a very crowded train. Stay safe mommies!

I once tried to give seat for this woman, but turns out she was big size 😅😁 I was only Sec student, so I don't really know much.

I am in my 3rd Trimester and people don't give up seats too. But my bump also only appear at about 28 weeks.

VIP Member

yes and for me, its okayyy. when in in my third trimester, its getting bigger then they give up seats for me 😂

VIP Member

Happend to me too.. Even during 3rd trimester. But I just asked for the seat If it is a long journey.🙂🙂

You have to ask for a seat. I always do. Or most of the time, i'm very lucky that people will just get up(: