jialat MIL FIL thinks they will be staying tgt in new bto flat

Our BTO flat will be ready in about 3 years time, currently staying with my in laws and I can't take it alr. I need space, privacy even... Was looking forward to the new life without in laws, just my husband and my kids... then i overheard my in laws saying "next time 5 room flat (our new house) must make space for this". 😭🤦🏻‍♀️ Oh noooo what should I do! thought can finally get my freedom, so they wont intefere with our style of taking care of the kids... 😪 I dont want to be the evil DIL dw in laws to stay... 😭 HELP.

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

got to ask ur hub to be the person expressing the view to his parent that you all would like to have some privacy . is okay to stay near but definitely nor under one roof .

Before I get married. I mutual agree that my PIL stay with us but after I pregnant & give birth. Conflict non stop and I regret. Better discuss to stay ur own.

3y ago

same here! thought will get along, though they are nice but bound to have some conflict... doesnt have the authority to have a say in the house since its not my house...😕

put ppl for rental. i did it so no one can stay. so annoying. i jus need my space too. n i was direct to them that i do not ppl to stay at my house