Do you bring your baby to wedding dinner? Is it too loud for them?

47 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My husband was acting strange again then he left me so I decided to leave then I found doctor online I explain everything , have always wished for in my Life and I got it within the space of 7 days with the help of Spiritual doctor robbinson, I followed the procedures given to me by Dr Robbinson everything work fine perfectly,my husband called me back for us to be together again, and he was remorseful for all his wrong deeds Am very grateful for restoring happiness into my family Thank you Doctor, if any one here need help to fix his or her marriage/relationship your solution is here contact Dr On WhatsApp: +12267705795 Mail: drrobbinsonspiritualhome(at) gmail com

Read more

I highly recommend the service of Wardrivers cyber to everyone who wishes to recover lost money either bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies from these online scammers, wallet hackers, or if you ever sent bitcoins to the wrong wallet address. I was able to recover my lost bitcoins from online swindlers in less than 24 hours after contacting them. They are the best professional hacker out there and I’m truly thankful for their help in recovering all I lost. If you need their service too, here is their contact information. Wardriverscyberservice@techie. com, and WhatsApp:+16168987285

Read more

"LokLok APK is a dynamic live-streaming app offering endless entertainment with a diverse array of content from the global cinematic landscape. Explore both classic and contemporary material, alongside customizable features and an integrated video player. With LokLok, immerse yourself in a boundless selection of movies, web series, programs, TV shows, anime, and more, available anytime, anywhere. Choose your path and dive into the limitless world of entertainment!" https://loklokapkdl.com/

Read more

Government Database System..Email ( [email protected] ) We Produce Passports,Drivers Licenses,ID Cards,Birth Certificates,Diplomas,Visas,SSN,Marriage Certificates,Divorce Papers,US Green Cards,University Degrees,Counterfeit Money,SSD Chemical Solution And Activation Powder Used For Cleaning Coated Black Money, And Other Documents Cloned cards, Resident fullz and dumps For A Number Of Countries Whatsapp( +237.675094470 ) Email ( [email protected] ) TEXT/call ( +1586.913.1199 )

Read more
Post reply image

I brought baby to wedding dinner twice. When he was 3 months plus & 5months old. Itz e yumseng part. My boy cried very loudly when he was 3mths old. The 2nd time we went, i covered both his ears & he didnt cry. Some wedding dinners even hv party poppers when e bride & groom walked into e hall. If u r afraid tat ur child will be scared, u can wait outside e hall till e process is over. U can choose to try it out though. How old is ur baby?

Read more
7y ago

Dun worry too much. Let ur LO experience all kinds of events to build up their boldness. It wont be awkward. Ppl will understand. When LO cries, juz carry her out. I would say, dun miss out on weddings as itz a great opportunty to 'show off' ur LO to ur relatives & frenz!

It depends on the age of the baby and the environment. My best friend for example told us that is she gets married she doesn't want kids. I won't worry abut the "loud" issue, I mean we go outside everyday with the baby unless the wedding takes place in a disco 😂

I think there’s no problem bringing your child there but make sure you always aware with your child behaviour. Dont wait to long if your child seems to be not comfortable. Well, people will always understand with your condition with baby

I am happy to join your discussion. I started using https://dissertationmasters.com/ It helps me to be better. I can get qualified help quickly. I can order everything I need.

I brought my boy 2x . When he was 1+ mth n 7+mth. 1+ mth he was ok. 7+ mth he was actually a little scare by the yum Seng and I got to cover his ears for him

I have a wedding banquet coming up in October, my baby girl will be 6mos by then. I am still hesitant whether or not to bring her.