Voice your Opinion
Yes
No

17934 responses

46 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Nope. I wanted a natural delivery if possible but wasn’t sure if I wanted epidural. My gynae just told me to go for epidural as there were no side effects according to her. If I wanted a water birth or have a birthing ball, I would need to change to a hospital with those facilities. They weren’t available at Mt Alvernia.

Read more
TapFluencer

nope! the only thing I told the dr is I want natural, but didn't really find out how to ensure 100% I have natural. end up all my 3 kids I got induced due to different reason, although all 3 end up natural

VIP Member

Nagdadalawang isip akong gumawa kasi parang halos lahat ng ilalagay ko sa birth plan e di masusunod (lalo na sa labor stage) dahil sobrang higpit sa hospital na pagpapaanakan ko dahil nga sa pandemic

wanted to have one, but doctor in KK didn't want to discuss it with me at all.. not sure if that's because I'm under subside so I don't have a say or what. 🙄

VIP Member

Very simple and straightforward type. Eg: I needed epidural, I wanna my husband to cut the umbilical cord and I want skin to skin with my baby immediately.

VIP Member

Right the moment I knew that my twins might be delivered earlier than expected, I already discussed this with my OB on our 7th consultation, on my 30th week

4y ago

Hi Angel! Not all twin pregnancies ay early deliver nung 34 weeks ko nagfalse labor ako nagstay ako sa hospital for 2 days pero with the help of pampakapit now I am 35 weeks and 5 days. Next week 37 weeks na ako scheduled for CS

I didn't had it for my first my pregnancy, my second one I did a simple one :) It helps should anything happen during the birthing

Yes i have a birth plan for my baby boy that is coming out soon in april

nope, every thing in our life doesn't happen as planned

รอๆๆค่ะ16สิงหาคม