postpartum

is it better to use disposable undies or our normal undies after labour? can maternity pads stick on to disposable undies? disposable undies seems to be quite loose.....

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I used cotton disposable panties from Watson’s! Maternity pads stuck on without issues! I think it’s better to wear disposable ones cos you might bleed quite abit after delivery so you can just keep throwing n changing panties without having to worry that the stains won’t come off on your normal undies!

Read more

Maternity pads are able to stick on disposable undies without any issues. TMC provided disposable undies for my usage and it is super good! Don't need to worry about the stains on your own undies.

Super Mum

I used the cotton disposable undies post delivery and they now have different sizes. I was also worried it will be too loose but it fits well and pads stick very well on them too..

Try the cotton disposable ones from Guardian or Watsons. Pretty comfortable.. :) So long its cotton, pads shld b able to stick.

TapFluencer

Find the right size disposable panties to fit you well. Maternity pads will stick ok to the disposable panties

VIP Member

Up to your own comfort ! I don’t feel disposable undies comfortable so I think normal one would be fine

I used disposable panties. And then would wear a safety pants to secure the panties

Super Mum

I used kotex undies after labour... No need to worry about leakage.

Super Mum

Alternatively, use adult diaper? No worry abt leakage.