Which is the best school in Singapore?

24 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I agree with boon Cheong - depends where U live. Choose the one closest to you. If You live in Bukit Timah/Upper Bukit Timah area, I highly recommend willow nursery on Toh Tuck Road! It's a fab, intimate, and fun little school with some amazing teachers.

6y ago

Is this still valid?

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-5276)

VIP Member

That depend on what you are looking for. Are you looking for a childcare, a primary school, a secondary school or enrichment school? You will get better answers if you can ask a more precise question

Best school? Depends on how you see it. To me, choosing the nearest school to home is the best as your child is able to sleep longer and should there be anything, you are nearby.

My son goes to little hands balmoral and I love it. The key things for me were a) curriculum (this one is play based learning), student teacher ratio and the facilities

Hey Buddy, or Queenie, the best pre-school is the one nearest to you. So you have more time to play w ur kids when they get home, and more time to sleep in.

there is no best school in singapore. it always depend on the capability of our own child, also the choice you wanna put in. most imptly is your budget.

There is no best school in Singapore . It always depend on ur budget, capability of kids, most important dun make kids too stress

Select a school based on the ability of your child. Top school may place unnecessary stress on the child if he or she is not there.

In my opinion , there's no best school in Singapore . Every school is the same . It's all about each individual kid .