41 Replies

My partner is the best dad is he's a superman for me to able to be a wonder woman. With 2 young kids and a baby at home, I'm grateful that daddy is helping me out, after busy day at work. After a tiring day, with daddy's help, I am ease up a little bit to juggle between kids and house work.

My husband serve multiple roles in me and my son life: my pillar of strength, my confinement nanny, my house chores helper, my personal chauffeur, my listening ears, my ATM and more. He is also my son hero, body guard, personal groomer, nutritionist and chef.

My husband took up the challenge to take care of Baby while I was covid positive. I didn't expect him to take up the challenge. He is detailed and calm when it comes to handing baby's needs. When i am hysterical, he is our stone

My hubby is the best father as he is the only person who takes care of our baby at night, give up his leisure time with friends to take care of baby.he definitely deserve a treat on this father day

He was always there when me and the kids need him.Never complain despite being tired.He helps with the chores,with the kids.I appreciate all the sacrifice he have done for us.His time and effort.

VIP Member

My husband wasn't a hands-on father, he did everything he could to avoid changing their dirty diapers. But aside from that, he provides the essentials and is always available when we need him.

my husband has been doubling his duties cos I fractured my foot, on top of caring for 2 kids and juggling so many events at work this month!

He is the best dad in the world as he care for the mum and family a lot and will ensure the best for us! can see his hard work ❤️❤️

My baby's daddy always finds a way to make the little one smile, and that in itself makes the world a better place for me ☺️❤️

My hubby has always from day one gave 100% love and affection to our kids and become a kid with them. That's all one family needs.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles