Give a Gentle Ride of Johnson & Johnson’s & Grab

Being pregnant is not an easy feat, most especially nowadays that we are in a pandemic situation because of the COVID-19 virus. 🤰 . Having prenatal checkups and doing some tests/ultrasound during pregnancy are important to ensure that you and baby are doing fine. But because there are some restrictions being implemented now, doing these things are quite difficult and worrisome. Pregnant moms tend to worry about their safety when they go out and how they will go to their checkups/tests since transport vehicles are limited as of this time. . I just gave birth last August so I know the struggle a pregnant mom must go through at this time. And because I want to help my fellow moms, most especially those who are pregnant or have newborns like me, I’m so excited and happy to share that Johnson & Johnson’s initiated a partnership with @grab_ph to #GiveAGentleRide to a Pregnant Mom. I’m inviting all pregnant moms and moms with 0-3mos. old babies to join and get a chance to win P500** off rides to and from the hospital. Johnson’s will randomly select 170 lucky mommies who will receive Gentle GrabCar Ride and Shopee vouchers. Please swipe to see posters of mechanics and terms and conditions for more details. . Pregnant moms need all the love, help and support that they can possibly get so they can have a safe, healthy and happy pregnancy. Thank you so much @johnsonsbabyph for being the primary partner in protecting moms and babies! 💙💙💙 . #giveagentleride #johnsonsgentleprotection #johnsonsph #thechinitamama

Give a Gentle Ride of Johnson & Johnson’s & Grab
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

thanks for sharing