Just wondering~

Being a first time mom is very challenging yet exciting isn’t? Especially when you feel your only priority is your child. Your only pillar of strength, and so on~ But also, isn’t great to have a mom friend as well, whom doesn’t judge each other, hang out & have a laugh…. All my friends have their own life now, some even distance away from me maybe because they thought i deserve my own life but honestly, i felt lonely. Any moms going through the same thing as me too? i hope so, i hope i don’t sound weird too :’)

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

hey i understand and no it's not weird. i dont have any friends who have kids. my bestfriend is single i cant participate at things she can do most of the time mainly because i have priorities but i guess that's just how it is. i envy those who have friends with kids. i only depend on my husband's cousin with kids for playdates but sometimes they have plans with their friends too. i feel lonely too and that's why i got pregnant with the 2nd one so my 1st one dont get lonely in the future

Read more
2y ago

Hi mummies i feel the same despite having some friends with kids but still we r all bz with our own lives and seldom get tgt. N its not like they r not judgy either, some of them actually are! Plus competitive too like whose kid is taller/ fatter ☹️ which i feel became quite toxic for me. So u r not alone mummies!