Low Amniotic Fluid Story

Before pregnancy, I drank 3 liters of water a day. During pregnancy, 4 liters was my minimum goal and it went up to 5-6 liters when I felt a little under the weather. 38 weeks BPS, I was diagnosed with low amniotic fluid (7) and was advised to inform my OB right away. I didn't and instead, drank 7 liters of water the next day.. 2 days after the diagnosis I went to my OB and was asked to repeat the BPS. To my surprise and disappointment, bumaba ang level from 7 to 5 (excuse I don't know the measurement). Nag advise si OB for admission and emergency CS. I felt defeated sa role ko as a mom since I took the best care of myself during the pregnancy and was even excited for labor pain. Water didn't and couldn't help me anymore. The night before, hubby and I watched Pieces of a Woman on Netflix. Mejo may trigger warning pero maganda ang lesson for pregnant women. We have to trust our OB/midwife with our and our baby's life. I gave birth via ECS a few hours later and thank God for my safe delivery to our beautiful baby girl. When things don't turn out according our plans, take deep breaths and pray. #pregnancy #1stimemom #firstbaby #momcommunity #FTM

Low Amniotic Fluid Story
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

same here, naCS ako kasi low amniotic fluid na rin. sakto sa EDD kasi pinagBPS ba ko ni OB. Di na ko nag experiment na uminom ng tubig at nagpa admit na ko kinatanghalian and thank God di na ko nanlaban, may konting poop na baby ko buti di pa siya nakakain.