If your child is a vegetable or fruit, what would she/he be? Why?

Before the nutrition month ends, I want to share how do I keep my family healthy and away from sickness and diseases. First and foremost we get vaccinated to helped us in fighting viruses. Then I make sure to feed them nutritious foods like vegetables and fruits. The question is, if my child would be a vegetable or fruit, what would he be? A pumpkin--why? Simply because it is the 1st solid food that I will feed him when he reach 6 months old. Just a little bit of trivia💡Pumpkin is a FRUIT‼️ Since pumpkins develop from the flowering part of a pumpkin vine, and also contain seeds, they are, in fact, a fruit. In addition to being a fruit, pumpkins also fall into the category of gourds and squash. It is rich in vitamins and nutrients that will protect him from getting sick or diseases. We need to feed our child the right nutrition they needed. We should practice balance diet at the very young age to strenghten their immune system in fighting viruses. From this practice we can be assured that the whole family is healthy. Aside from eating nutritious foods, drinking plenty of water and getting enough sleep will help keeping our family happy and healthy. So all together my dear fellow parents, family and friends let us take the pledge on Bakunation website, just click the link below⤵️ https://ph.theasianparent.com/category/building-a-bakunation

If your child is a vegetable or fruit, what would she/he be? Why?
3 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

Happy Nutrition Month bakunanay! Yes to fruits and veggies!