Usapang Kababaihan

Before you can love others, you should love yourself first. That is what most people say but when you became a mother, you forgot to put yourself first because you thought you should be a mother first before anything else, and that’s where the problem starts. Watching the 3rd leg of @theasianparent_ph Webinar made me realize that I should take care of myself in order to take care of my family. That I should be a good example to my children in order for them to follow my lead. The webinar focuses on the pandemic that we are facing right now and that we should be vigilant to be able to prevent us from catching the virus. In this time, we should be careful not to get the virus, there are preventive ways such as staying at home, not accepting visitors for no reason at all, frequent handwashing, follow social or physical distancing, and wear masks if you go out. We can also make use of teleconferencing offered by most doctors if we have health problems instead of going to the hospital now. #SanofiActs #FAMHEALTHY #TheAsianParentLive #UsapangKababaihanUsapangKalusugan

1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

👍