Rant

Before we got married, my husband would bring home his ex gf's child (he claim that its not his child) in the beginning I was okay with it even though I do not like it I felt that there should be a line drawn. After we got married because I am pregnant, whenever he brings her back Ill cry over it I cant get pass it and its causing me emotional stress. To the extent I do not want him and his family to come close to my baby because I felt they are selfish and constantly hurting me during this period. They would tell me after they decides to bring the child back. What do you guys think?

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My husband is no longer in contact with his ex gf. Whenever he wants to visit, he will call the child's grandma. Sometimes grandma will call my in-laws and ask if they can help to take care of the child. My husband say he pity the child bcos her father is in jail her mother doesnt really care abt the child let grandma take care. So basically our home is the child happy place. I just want a normal life, why cant he move on? Esp during this period and our baby is coming in 2 months

Read more
5y ago

I feel you and hope for the best for you. What I can think of is try to talk to your husband, tell him honestly how you feel. If he could care so much of other people’s child that he claims not his, he definitely care you more as you are his closest person on earth. It’s unusual, don’t let outsider makes your relationship with husband ruin. Good luck!