ruyi oil for lo

Been resisting the use of this oil on LO's tummy - believed to help with bloatedness, gas, pain etc. Husband is for the idea though. Any mummies using this on your LO? And how old was your LO when you first started using?

27 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I have used on baby since she turned 1 mth old. There was one night she was crying so much due to her gas issues. The next day immediately went to buy this and applied. Till now (4 mths+), no more gas issues.

Super Mum

I used it when the Ridwind wasn’t enough to help with the colic.. probably 2mo+. It really helped. I applied very small amounts and only at the lower tummy. No harm to baby:)

TapFluencer

not aware about ruyi oil until my maternal grandmother, mil & confinement nanny all recommended it. was advised to use the lighter version sparingly for relief from birth.

I used it on my baby since he was a newborn till today. It helps him on nights when he has gassy tummy esp when he was a newborn. I even use it on myself!

TapFluencer

Use since nb but my baby skin sensitive cannot apply. Ruyi oil is so good! When I can't use it I had to deal with fussy baby cos tummy bloated.

VIP Member

I use minyak telon since birth till now. (4m) Don't dare to use ruyi until my LO is older as i personally find it 'too hot' for a baby.

VIP Member

Yes, I used it since Day 1 but baby skin is sensitive so you need to monitor for rashes. The oil really helps with the wind and gas.

I used it only after the umbilical stem drops off and healed properly, about 3 to 4 weeks old.

Been using it since discharge. Just put 1-2drop of oil on hand before apply on LO tummy.

i used it after 1mth ,apply 1-2 drop onto palm,rub it then apply LO tummy, twice daily