Palmers Stretch Marks products

hi mummies, I just bought 3 of Palmer's Stretch Marks products: the Lotion, Cream, and Butter. I also bought Bio Oil. anyone can share how to use these together? which one to put on first, AM or PM? I found the steps for using oil, Lotion and Butter together, but not for the cream... please share your stretch marks skincare routine thank you! #firsttimemom #firstbaby #advicepls #strechmark

Palmers Stretch Marks products
5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

So far, i only use the tummy butter for my 1st pregnancy and no stretch mark after birth. so now i still use the same for my current. but bear in mind pls try a bit in ur tummy to see if there is any sensitive reaction 1st. I had friend when pregnant, the skin became very sensitive. she just apply other brand creams, and the skin became worse. so at the end, she did not apply any.

Read more

There’s an instruction on how to use them together. I switched from cream to butter for better results in easing the itch and pain around my belly button. I applied it after shower. The butter is very oil so you might wanna apply it before bedtime. My clothings and bedsheets were “stained” cause of it but it’s washable.

Read more

You can use them after shower. I usually apply step by step (doesn’t matter which comes first), I just wait for the first layer to slightly dry up before I continue the second layer then third layer.

9mo ago

Yes, both bio oil and palmers are save to use during pregnancy.

I only bought the lotion but not the butter. lotion is not so thick and dries easily. Palmer's is a good brand

I only bought the lotion as, if combine all will be too oily.