It's been a month since my period came. Took pregnancy test five times but have result is negative. Anyone have similar experience to share?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Are you still breastfeeding? Pregnant before? Or after pregnancy? Different situation explain differently, usually i will go polyclinic do e test, so they redo a few times and make sure you are really pregnant before refer you or let u know the answer, if not they will advise more and check further too. Do note, if bf, it's may be irregular. if after pregnancy, maybe irregular at times too. If b4 pregnancy, are you always irregular? My fren didn't came for a year before she took supplement to nurse back her health and came mense.

Read more

3 months ago, I went down to the polyclinic to get myself checked if I was pregnant, after not getting my period for 3 weeks. Results came back negative. The doctor then told me it could be just my hormones, stress, or lack of sleep. My period did come. After 59 days. Not sure what happened then! Now it seems to be regulating. The last few months have been 25, 26 and 28 day cycles.

Read more
5y ago

same here. i take duphaston to get back my period. This month i already missed my period for 1 week because i dont take duphaston. Im afraid to check UPT because im ttc for 2 years already

I can't be sure if I am pregnant or because my fibriod grew. I didn't had any morning sickness or food cravings for my first pregnancy. Tummy only started to grow on the 6th month. I took the test first thing in the morning too. Unfortunately all came back negative. My stress level is pretty healthy, I can still enjoy a hotpot all by myself. I also don't know what happened to my period.

Read more

Are your menses regular? I did have a friend who tested negative using the basic pregnancy test kit (urine test) several times within the 3 months that she missed her period. Finally she went to the gynae and the gynae suggested a blood test. The blood test came up positive and she was 3+ month pregnant then. She gave birth to a lovely girl eventually. This case is not common though.

Read more
7y ago

It could be possible for me to ? I take PT but came Negative .. Im worried !

R u expecting yrself to b pregnant? Relax and don't get tensed up as the results will be then inaccurate. I would suggest to take the test in 2 weeks time and remember to be relax. Take test from the 1st urine in the morning.

Read more

Why don't go to see a doctor for a scanning cos if have tested yourself so many time. You can go normal woman clinic have a checkup.