I miss my baby ☹️

It's been almost 3 weeks since my baby girl died. 37 weeks and 6 days the doctor found out that her heart stops beating.. I am already 1cm that time pero finorce labor na nila ako. I delivered via normal delivery. My heart was still broken and everytime I am thinking of her i can't stop crying. How i miss her little kicks. It's supposed to be "congratulations" but turns out "condolence". When I found out that my baby died, half of me also died. I am mentally and physically broken. I miss you amara, i miss talking to you in my womb. I wish God give me a chance to hold and to kiss you. To take care of you. I miss you and i love you so much my angel 😭💔

2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Condolence 🥺 Can’t imagine the pain. Ano daw nangyare mam? Did you ever found out the cause? Kasi 37 weeks na. Kakasad 🥺

2y ago

hindi po nila alam maam. need pa ipa autopsy para malaman ang cause pero di na namin pina autopsy para hindi na kami mag isip at maiwasan ang sisisihin.

sorry for your loss po. I’ve suffered from 2 miscarriages. It’s really heartbreaking and emotionally draining 😭

2y ago

sobra po. sorry for your loss mamsh. keep strong, our Angel is watching us ❤️