Pain!!!!!!

Its been 1 week since im back from hospital after deliver my son via emergency c sect. But i still having difficult get off from bed with pain. I can turn to my side cause of pain especially down there.

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I had emergency c sec too and allergic to all painkillers. The first week was a pain in the a**... but gynae and nurses encouraged me to walk more while I was in the hospital as walk helps to reduce the pain and make it easier to recover. True enough, getting up from bed took my half day but once I started walking, the pain kinda become more bearable. I think it’s the beginning of every action change that will cause the pain to be unbearable (ie: from sitting to standing, standing to first step of walking).. when you need to cough/sneeze, press (using palm) on your wound so that it will hold it down and not make it more painful - my hubby helped me pressed on my wound while I cough my phlegm out. If not I probably would have enough strength to press and cough.

Read more
4y ago

Now I’m at my 3rd week pp, wound still pain but definitely much better then while I was in hospital... I can move around and get out of bed on my own..