Bakit mahalaga at kailangan ng ating mga anak ang bakuna?

Bakit importante at kailangan ng anak ko ang bakuna? - Simple lang, dahil gusto ko protektado siya sa ano mang sakit. Ang gusto lang naman nating mga nanay ay yung kung ano ang makakabuti sa ating mga anak. The vaccine is not just a vaccine as others think that you can only get everywhere. Vaccines are a way to protect our bodies from the threat of various diseases, especially in our current situation (Pandemic). That is why it is so important for our children to complete their immunizations/vaccinations. One, two, or three vaccines are not enough for all the protection we want for our children. I may forget many things, but not the vaccines that my Zebe's need. And I'm proud of myself and for my Zebe too coz, we're done with her immunizations and looking forward to booster shots! When was the last time your child was vaccinated? Join the Team BakuNanay Facebook community. A community of moms where freely talk and get the right information about the importance of vaccination. Just answer the membership questions. https://www.facebook.com/groups/bakunanay #TeamBakuNanay #ProudtobeABakuNanay #AllAboutBakuna #HealthierPhilippines #VaccinesWorkForAll

Bakit mahalaga at kailangan ng ating mga anak ang bakuna?
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

Wow, good job, Mommy and Zebe. I agree with you po, mommy Romz. We all want what is best for our child and #1 na doon na maging healthy sila and fully protected. Team BakuNanay for the Win!!!!