Anong naramdaman mo nang natanggap mo na ang Covid-19 vaccine?

We're expecting... 😍 ... Our 2nd dose next month! πŸ€©πŸ’‰ πŸ˜‡ My husband and I are both vaccinated with Moderna. πŸ˜‡ Our baby is vaccinated with Quadrivalent Seasonal Influenza Vaccine. πŸ˜‡ The family that gets vaccinated together, stays together. Pope Francis said that being inoculated with vaccines authorised by competent authorities was β€œan act of love”. β€œVaccination is a simple but profound way of promoting the common good and caring for each other, especially the most vulnerable,” he said.β€οΈπŸ’‰ As a certified member of #TeamBakunanay πŸ’‰πŸ§‘β€πŸΌ I believe that vaccines are one of the greatest medical breakthroughs that we have, so we must maximize its power by making sure that we get the latest shots. Vaccines have made many infectious diseases a thing of the past. πŸ’‰ It also protects those who are unable to get the jab by limiting the overall number of cases and exposure. But it shouldn't stop with our families. We should encourage others as well to believe in the power of vaccines. As Dr. Sanjay Gupta said, "It’s not just because I love my kids that I vaccinated them. It’s because I love your kids as well.” πŸ’πŸ’‰ To learn more about vaccines, join the Team BakuNanay Facebook community. A community of moms where we freely talk and get the right information about the importance of vaccination: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bakunanay #ProudtobeABakuNanay #AllAboutBakuna #HealthierPhilippines #VaccinesWorkForAll @theasianparent_ph @vipparentsph

Anong naramdaman mo nang natanggap mo na ang Covid-19 vaccine?
2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

It’s good to know you’re both vaccinated na. 😊 kami rin ni husband fully vaxxed na.

Super Mum

that i got added protection from the virus thats going around.