baby's neck

my baby do vomit milk and hence his neck fold will have milk... but he hates to let us clean.. that neck fold line is so red.. is there anything I can apply? and anyways to keep that area clean?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My baby has a similar problem too! So I'll use warm water and cotton balls (the texture is softer and more gentle on the skin) to clean her neck folds about 2 to 3 times a day. I prefer using an oil based moisturizer on the folds because I find the cream ones trapped in the folds when it's not spread out evenly, accumulating more dirt altogether. So I've been using Palmer's cocoa butter formula baby oil and her condition has improved quite a bit. Just a small amount will suffice!

Read more

Hi ZhiQi. I encounter this too! I just use suu balm on my baby’s neck fold and it got better. My baby has eczema and suu balm has been helping him alot. I think you can put even cetaphil baby lotion as well. Do not put any powder on it yea as it will irritate the skin.

Hi, Clean with warm water and cotton cloth. Also apply some moisturiser after cleaning

VIP Member

Clean with warm water and apply Drapolene on the neck

Super Mum

Wearing a bib might help, but still need to clean

TapFluencer

Be gentle when you clean. Dont rub.

VIP Member

Mustela is good