237 Replies

VIP Member

It's normal. But when she is awake, I will distract her. But at night when she is sleeping, LO will suck. I think it's a kind of self soothing or comfort to them

VIP Member

yes po! sakin si baby kylee ko natuto dahil sa tita niya ganun din kasi kami nung baby kami, kaya ginawa niya rin sa pamangkin niya 😁😁 share lang

VIP Member

Hmm u may better change this habit in this stage only later it’s difficult to stop .. better u may replace it with pacifiers or teething toys

It’s Normal but I won’t let my baby such her hands... give pacifier instead... tell her not to such the hands... They understand

I went to my baby's pedia yesterday. she told me to remove the mittens so the baby can suck her hands. She said I will allow her to suck her hands. This may also be our baby’s way of exploring the world around him/her. As baby'svision and hearing haven’t developed fully, he/she may depend on his/her sense of taste for getting to know the things around him/her. But she said it would eventually stop until 6 mos.

VIP Member

Yes .. u may can replace it with some soft toys or teethers .. or else it may become a habit ..

VIP Member

Bayiku juga begitu Bun... Menyenangkan melihat tingkah dan pertumbuhannya dari waktu ke waktu

VIP Member

Its normal.. if he/she sucks his leg.. he/she wanna little sister/brother .. 😁

yes, he feels safe doing it, my boy likes to curl his fingers too after sucking his fingers

Yes, it's absolutely fine. All babies do this, most probably when they are hungry.

Definitely ok, they suck hands representing they are having intellectual development..

Trending Questions