17 Replies

Mine already stop wearing mittens when she is 5 months old to let her learn how to grab stuff and it is actually depends on you on how old you want to stop your child for not wearing mittens cause you must also cut thier nail when you dont want to let them wear mittens anymore cause babies thier nail grow very fast

I only remove at 3 months and regret not doing earlier as she takes awhile to open up her fingers due to putting on for too long. I still need to slowly massage her palm when she is sleeping to help her open up so she can learn to grab things.

My baby stop wearing mitten in the day when she turns 2 month old, only when she sleeps at night she’ll wear. She totally stop wearing mitten when she turns 4 month old, even at night also don’t wear.

Graduate reduce after 2months as they start to want to explore their fingers. Somemore, wearing mitten is not very hygienic when baby start to suck their hands.

Mine stopped around a mth plus. Just make sure fingernails are trimmed always. They need to explore their fingers and not stucked inside the mittens

VIP Member

2 months plus on off i only pit when too cold and fingernails haven’t cut. Yes they need to explore their hands

Super Mum

Hi Poco, My baby stopped wearing mittens after 1-2 months. They need to explore their fingers too! 😅

TapFluencer

I stopped letting baby have mittens around 2 months old.

just 2 months keeps baby fingernail short that will do

One month, exploring their fingers are important!

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles