Concerned 😟

Hi my baby girl birth weight was 3.8 kg.. now she is 4+months and her weight is 8 kg. I went to doctor PD and he said she is big baby and need to control her weight, she is exclusively on breastfeed. How to control weight???? Is it really a matter of concern? She is active at 3.5 months she started flipping from back to tummy. Please suggest/advice m stressing out because of doc comment..:( P.S. i went to doc because there is sudden change in her poop. She used to poop once in a day but now from 8 days she is passing motion 7-8 times a day which is not watery but frequent.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

my daughter is currently 4 months old & weighs 8.5kg. Her birth weight was 3.2kg & was already 4.9kg when she turn 1 month old , went to visit the pd & he said she was feeding too much as well & asked us to cut down her feeding. But personally I felt that if your child is happy & sleeping well , I don’t feel that the need to cut down their intake of milk , once they start to learn how to crawl & run around playing they will slowly lose those baby weight:)

Read more
3y ago

Thanks Mommy! This is so relaxing