Stretch Marks (A poem I wrote for every mom out there)

My baby's first drawing as an artist Earliest symbol of his smartness, His very first draft as an engineer, His initial penmanship as a writer, His foremost prescription as a doctor, His preeminent plead as a lawyer.. I can go on and on and enumerate it all.. But I want to stop here now, and stall. I just want you to know that I'm not really bothered You think I'm uglier, you're disgusted, you ain't flattered, Stretch marks, on your opinion may be ugly, But for me, it's an asset that is making me pretty.. Coz those stretch marks came from my baby, My very own child that is magically, enthusiastically and innocently.. Creating a masterpiece on my tummy.. So, how on earth should I feel troubled and unhappy? Now, why don't you tell me? Stretch Marks Written by: Mary Joy de Guzman As of 12:00am, 4th of May 2019. © (pasensya sa wrong "gramming" ?hindi ako tunay na "englishewa" mapagpanggap lang)

Stretch Marks (A poem I wrote for every mom out there)
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

Ang ganda, mommy! Super galing nyo po gumawa ng poem. I'm sure everyone can relate to your words.

5y ago

💖😘