Baby falls face down from the bed. :( what do I have to take note?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

These are the important pointers whenever baby as fallen from a height. withnin 24hrs monitor for the following signs. - Vomitting - Uncontrollable crying - Extreme sleepiness If baby have a very very big bruise, it's best to go and see a doctor to check if there could be any hairline cracks on the bones

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-26144)

check it's gum and nose. any blue black mark. Is she or he responding to u? any vomiting?? my 5 mth old happen the same 3 weeks ago. if no tommorw bring to PD to check it's body for any broken bone or what.

8y ago

Side of the face is red, fed her and she falls asleep. Ouch, I feel so guilty now

Monitor if baby has different behaviour too. My boy refused to move or raise his arm the next day so we brought him to the hospital for xrays.

immediately check if baby is conscious, baby behaving normally and not in a daze. within 24 hours no fever, dazing behaviour or vomitting.

any bruise on forehead