Hi mummies Just curious how much sleep are your getting during the first 3 months of your baby?

My baby didn't sleep well and keep fidgeting hence I also can't sleep well, only managed like 2 ,3hrs of sleep.

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Same here but mine couldnt stop crying and was so clingy to me. I had to walk around the house for almost an hour to put her to sleep. And when does sleep its only for 1-2 hours only and she will ask for milk and the cycle goes on. I ever slept with her latching on to me because i was too tired 😅😂 But after 3 months she started to sleep about 4-5hours which was truly the most amazing thing that happened. Now she’s going to be 5 months soon and she’s sleeping for 7-8hours. Although her naps in the afternoon are short like 30mins to 1hour but her night sleep is really a blessing for me. Maybe during her first few months i tried to teach her that its night and we need to sleep, make her comfortable like changing her diapers and feed her before sleeping. Also swaddling makes a huge difference. You’ll get used to it and keep doing what youre doing. U know u can do it when they smile at you with those eyes.

Read more