Need your prayers

My baby boy 28 weeks palang nakita sa scan nya namamaga both kidneys nya..Natulala ako sa nakita ko kc medyo malaki n yung pamamaga.. Meron po syang tinatawag na bilateral Hydronephrosis.. Please I ask everyone to help me pray thatThe Almighty and most Merciful Father that by His healing hands will touch and heal my babyโ€™s vital organ.. He may return them to normal functions as He created it to function. Thank you for your support..๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

79 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Mga mommies thank you so much po sa powerful prayers ninyo.. Nagpa ultrasound po ulit ako knina and nakita po na normal size na po both kidneys ni baby.. Indeed, PRAYERS do move Mountains! Praise God all the Glory to Him!Thank you po Lord..I considered this as Miracle..๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ Please continue to pray till we meet our little one๐Ÿ‘ถ.. God Bless Everyone!

Magbasa pa
3y ago

anopo ginawa nyo para maging normal po ulit kidney Ni baby?

I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13 NLT

God is good! He can do amazing things.. kaya po mga mommies, sa Diyos po natin ipagkatiwala ang pgbubuntis natin at gawin natin ang dapat para healthy tayo at si baby . God is so good

Super Mum

God is good mommy! ๐Ÿ™ Praying for your baby. Hoping that everything will be better soon. Hugs to you. Prayers moves mountains. Have faith and God bless you and baby.

VIP Member

my baby boy too has dilated kidneys din, under monitoring din sya. Our babies will be graced with healing in Jesus name momsh.

3y ago

thankyouuu po.โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ™

God is good Mommy pray lang po healthy lalabas si baby wla sya ano mang sakit o mararamdaman IN JESUS NAME๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‡

Pray, Hope & Don't worry Send your prayers to Padre Pio. Magnobena po kayo daily and your wish will be granted po.

praying for your baby โค๏ธ. Nothing is impossible with God. Just keep on praying and everything will be okay.

God is Good, Nothing is impossible. Just keep holding on to your faith Momsh! Praying for your baby ๐Ÿ™

Pray, Hope and Do not worry. In God's healing power, magiging okay din po ang lahat ๐Ÿ™‚ Godbless po.