Baby at 7mth old

My baby is 7mth old and yet to grow teeth, want to check whether is it still ok to let baby try those baby bites? Anyone has any food recommendations for 7mth old baby without teeth yet? TIA!

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi there! Don't worry, it's totally normal for babies to not have teeth at 7 months old. It's still okay to let your baby try baby bites and introduce new foods. You can start with soft foods like mashed fruits (bananas, avocados), steamed vegetables (sweet potatoes, carrots), or infant cereal mixed with breast milk or formula. You can also try small pieces of soft cooked pasta or well-cooked grains like rice or quinoa. Just make sure the pieces are small enough for your baby to handle and swallow safely. Always supervise your baby while they're eating and be mindful of any signs of choking. Every baby is different, so go at your baby's pace and enjoy this new food journey together! Good luck! https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

my girl grew her first two tooth at 12 months old! she at 7 months old doesn't really like puree or porridge, and prefers to eat rice physically. i gave her pretty much anything at this point. chicken, meat, veges (just ensure they are not tough and i'd usually press the meat so it's easier to chew with her gums). baby bites are totally fine as they are easily melted in the mouth :)

Read more

yea it's fine. baby bites are meant to dissolve easily. Also, baby gums are pretty hardy. u can try giving pureed or mashed foods. porridge, avocaodos, bananas, potatoes, spinach etc. Basically anything soft.

TapFluencer

puree!