73days Baby dont want to drink milk

My baby 73days now, he dont want to drink milk since last week. Before, he drink 700-800ml milk per day. Now less than 500ml per day, any one facing this before? And how to solve it. Thanks

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hello Nicole. I asked this question exactly a month ago. My LO at 11 weeks, decided to drink lesser or milk strike (60ml-120ml) all of a sudden. Got me worried also, I went to change the teat but it didn’t work. Many replied me, saying that it’s probably growth spurt/leap. I also think it has to do with change in caregiver feeding her, previously my nanny used to feed her most of the time. But whatever it is, just ensure your LO is having 4-6 wet diapers, pooping well and gaining weight will do. My LO is now 15 weeks, she is back at drinking 100-140ml every 3hrs. Before week 11, she was drinking 110ml every 2.5hrs. Don’t worry too much. Hope I’ve put you at ease somehow.

Read more

Mine too. She’s 3 months plus and milk intake has shrunk to 30-50ml for most feeds. She may take one normal feed of 100-110ml a day. It’s been going on for a few days now.. Also, I used to think my LO is drinking very little (90- 110ml) as other babies can drink 150ml per feed. Thanks for sharing the details of your LO’s feed. Now I know she’s not the only one 😅

Read more

likely leap/growth spurt. feed at shorter intervals instead, dont force the same amount. as long as bb is gaining weight it’s fine

It’s normal. Will be facing such issue again next time. Just go on demand feed.