Need help! baby dont drink milk

My baby 4 mth 15 days now, but out of sudden, she reducing her milk intake since yesterday. She used to drink 150ml per feed, now she just drink 60 or 100ml and last almost 5 to 6 hrs..btw, she sleep well, play well, pee well, poo well..

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Sounds like it is a phase. Strongly encourage not to force feed your baby. I was very worried about the reduce intake in the past so I force feed my baby end up she got bottle aversion which make it difficult for me to feed my baby. When there is reduce in milk intake.Just make sure that there is output. Perhaps instead of 150ml.U can try to cut to 120ml first so that u don't waste too many milk. Adjust the milk temperature to cool abit as it could be a possibility that she is ?teething. just try an error. Don't worry.She will be fine :)

Read more

My baby also has on and off phase with milk! Sometimes suddenly got one period he drinks very little, less than half the amount and last few days. Then suddenly ok back. I think as long as your baby has good diaper, per poo well, active means its quite fine

It’s a phase that happens from time to time. Baby will resume drinking more after some time.