Newborn doesnt like to play

My baby is 2.5 months old and i notice she dont really like those newborn toys and get bored easily She will fuss and ask to be carried for a while She enjoys when people talking though Any tips? Until now she hasnt grabbed her toys cos she has no interest in it. Worry will delay her development I also have those black and white thingy but wont last long and she is scared of mirror

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It is important to note that toys alone may not be fully adequate for a baby's optimal development. Baby greatly benefit from human interaction, love, care, and attentive support from their caregivers. Offering companionship, engaging in interactive play, communicating through talking and singing, and responding attentively to a baby's needs are essential factors in promoting their overall well-being and positive development. I don't buy toys for my baby 😊

Read more

My baby also doesn’t like toys or black and white cards. Infact he cries whenever I show him the cards hahaha. He loves human interaction and always eavesdrops on our conversation. Instead of grabbing toys, he grabs onto us😂 every baby develops differently. Just do what works the best for you baby.

6mo ago

Oh yes i think my bb is similar like yours haha. She likes to cooing so much whenever we talk to her. Seems like she will be talkative like me🥰😂

It takes time for my baby to start playing with toys too. We let her watch Ms Rachel on TV when she turned 3 months old. She loves it. We slowly introduce toys while she’s enjoying the nursery rhymes

Babies are different. my girl sometimes doesn't like to play with toys too. she likes music. maybe you can play music and sing to her. toys are not a must to stimulate her

yes. 2.5 months is still too early to do all these