Toys and playgym for newborn 1 Month old

What toys can be given to newborn? Turning 1 month soon! So far i have given her the black and white book but she seems like not interested Any recommendation for playgym?

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Heluuu! How's ur first month going? Personally i didnt like the play gyms because baby outgrew real quick. I got a fold and go play gym by PlayGro which has no mats so i can move around and extend use way after six months of age. Bought some links too (bright starts/playgro) for attachments or just dangle some for baby to reach out. The first three months are tracking things with eyes so they seem to like dangly things like ribbons, links etc. Then around three babies start reaching out to touch and feel so links are easy to attach toys to it too like an O ball or soft toys. Once again the links helped us now as baby is teething and also to attach toys to the stroller or seatbelt keeps baby entertained. Back to gym haha some people prefer Scandinavian ones so wooden materials but most prefer the bright coloured ones with piano feet thingy. I think pretty affordable usually under sixty bucks? I got my standalone one for around forty last year. Now baby is crawling and sitting, the same gym is a tent, a crawlspace, i tied some soft books to the links for her to flip and touch the pages independently. And can fold and keep in store if we finally rotate our toys. Heads up, the toys on the gym are not sterilizer friendly. I destroyed so many toys šŸ˜­ Its plastic so nice to wash occasionally and wipe down daily.

Read more