Baby crying non stop

My baby (16 weeks) has been crying inconsolably right after his bath (6.30-7pm). He never used to cry until the recent few weeks. He would cry non stop until we feed him. When we feed him, he will continue to cry. We tried to burp him but to no avail. Any other parents have similar experience on this?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Its the usual colic phase! Really painful for baby so really need to cuddle, do aeroplane stance to reduce the tummy pressure. Its usually not nothing and will resolve in a couple more weeks or months worse case. Hang in there talk to baby, reassure in a gentle tone, take turns cuddling and hugging, i usually do tummy rubs(please google the right direction for rub haha i forgot) with a mild oil (we use telon, i felt yu yee was too spicy) we even hold baby as she sleeps because it was a bad experience for her that few months. If ure muslim, sunset (maghreb) is usually not ideal for small kids so our practice is to close all doors and windows and do our prayers la. But can discount this if u dont believe ok. The reason is because the timing is when Jins come out so babies are usually very attractive for supernatural beings. sorry!

Read more
TapFluencer

perhaps colic 🙏💕 hopefully this helps https://sg.theasianparent.com/why-baby-keeps-crying