My baby is 10 month. From which month my wife stop breastfeeding. As every one used to say after 9 months the milk is nt nutritional .The answer for this question vary from person to person plz help me out Sorry for long post

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi Sanjoy, to put you at ease, breastmilk is never harmful for the baby, even if your wife decides to feed till your baby turns 3 years old! :) the thing is that now at 10 months, your baby should be having more of solids and other fluids, as breastmilk will not be able to fulfill all the hunger and nutritional requirements. breastfeeding is a very personal journey and different mom and babies do it till different ages. let your wife feed your baby till she wants to or till the baby stops by choice. just make sure that your baby also has other foods and fluids in addition to the breastmilk thats all.

Read more

Your wife can stop when she wants too or if baby rejects it. The amazing thing about breastmilk is it will work and cater accordingly to the needs of your child. You do not need to worry that the child will not be having enough nutrients. That is untrue. The body will adjust accordingly for the baby and as the baby grows. rest assured and let your wife and baby enjoy this journey.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-30728)

Thanks for suggestion