Premature baby (36 weeks delivery)

Are babies born at 36 weeks going to be fine? I will most probably deliver my boy at 36 weeks and am scared of NICU complications etc... he is only 2.4kg now

232 Replies
Write a reply

Mine born at 33 weeks, 2.325 kg. Was in NICU for 9 days. He’s doing well now. Don’t worry, in fact when he was in NiCU I felt the most comforted becos he was in safe and competent hands and constant care.

Read more

We have good neo natal care here...my premie boy came out at 35 weeks and he is a healthy big boy now, 12 years on.

This is a question I'd also like to know the answer two. At my 34 week check my lil one weighed 2.4kgs and I'm hoping for a small baby this time around. And I'm actually having pains for the pass two hours and I'm 36weeks exactly

Read more

wow, he's already heavy on his 36th... my first baby was just 2.2kg but delivered on my39th week

He gonna be fine.. Dont wort about it.. Stay positif & rest a lot..

VIP Member

Should be fine, you can consult your gynae during your next appt

VIP Member

Hey don’t worry , my son was born at 34 weeks and he’s healthy chubby

VIP Member

He will be fine. Keep strong. I also have experience delivery prem baby. At 34weeks 2 days with weight 2.23kg only. Now already 4years old

VIP Member

He will be fine don't worry ☺️

The babies born at 35 weeks will be fine.. if the babies weight more then 2.4kg above...