Hi to all awesome mothers out there! For those who are full time moms na kailangan alagaan si baby, mgluto and do all the household chores (no helper) how do you guys do all of these things? Before we had a maid to help me do the laundry and clean the house, but then I decided to do it on my own since she cant do things well (and also to save money) My active and energetic baby is turning 1 yr old next month kaya dpt nakatutok tlga ako sknya. At the same time, I need to cook for my hubby since he's picky when it comes to food(chinese kasi sya, used to eat healthy foods) so he doesnt eat chicharon, canned food, itlog na pula, u know, those food that easy to prepare when u r lazy. This morning while I was cooking, I saw my baby spit the 1 peso coin from his mouth and there is small na balat ng candy. Felt relieved and nervous buti d nya nalunok. Now Im wondering how do other moms do evrything without helper.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Wala din kami helper now, good thing I am allowed to work from home. I wake up early to do the housechores. Tapos work ako during the day while play yung 14mo old daughter ko sa tabi ko. May time din na tulog sya. Tapos after work, play naman kami dalawa before ako magluto ng dinner kasi pauwi na din si hubby. Tapos patulugin ko anak ko then saka ulit ako gawa iba chores.

Magbasa pa

Sobrang challenging talaga. Like in my case, I have 2 kids and parehong toddler kaya malikot talaga, plus may work pa ako online. Halos iilang oras lang ang tulog ko everyday because I have to maximize the hours na tulog sila para magawa ko lahat ng pwede kong gawin.