6 Replies

You (or your child) shouldn't allow activities to feel like a chore. If you can find a fun activity that is physically engaging your toddler then by al means please do. Toddlers need at least 2 hours of physical activity a day! It helps with their coordination, muscle growth and bone density. If spending money on classes is an issue, consider taking your children to the park or something more frugal. You are absolutely correct in saying swimming is a great activity for children. It sounds like you've picked a great activity for you and your children. If you're curious about the importance and benefits of active play for your kids check out this link: http://www.kidspot.com.au/Toddler-Development-The-importance-of-active-play-for-toddlers+6069+26+article.htm

VIP Member

It is good for babies and toddlers to explore more activities in order to develop different parts of their muscles and senses. I don't find it necessary to send them to classes, but I would let them experiment with such activities at home first to gauge their interest and see if it's viable and worth it to send them for classes. Swimming is a very healthy way to bond as well and it's good exercise.

it’s probably good to have rather than need to have. i don’t remember attending any activities as a toddler. i agree that any activities that can create opportunities for the toddler to play and learn will serve the purpose, not forgetting the parent-toddler bonding.

Well I guess it's not necessary to have formal classes but it's always good to have fun activities for your kids that they enjoy or activities that will stimulate their senses and their brains. Don't force it if they don't enjoy the activities.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-3815)

If the other choice is for the toddle to do nothing... which option do you think will help the toddler to be more curious and develop new skills fastest? There should be your answer

Related Questions

Related Articles