anywhere can we buy water bottle spare parts? those straw bottle where kids bring to school. our tod has dropped and cracked 4 water bottle and we're so sick of buying new ones for her. find it a waste to throw them away cause it's just the cover that is spoil

19 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Have you thought of buying those water bottle insulators? Those that can keep cool water cool. They are padded and when you drop the bottle, it cushions the bottle thus protecting it from breakage. I bought mine from Mustafa. They are I think $2 or $3 only. As for the straws, I know you can easily buy replacement. But if you don't want to buy replacements, you can buy those small slim brushes that fits easily in to the straw. I think you can try mothercare for that.

Read more

What brand are the bottles? Brand’s like Pigeon and Avent do sell replacement parts for their products but if you bought the bottles from random stores, it's quite difficult to get replacement pieces. My friend stopped buying expensive bottles because she got sick of wasting them due to breakage and sheer clumsiness. So she'd get cheaper bottles from Daiso and it doesn't break her heart or wallet too much when her kids break them.

Read more

Hi Mummy Peisi, Can understand your frustration...hugz I have changed X number of water bottles for the past years. You can consider to get those bottle carrier so that it can protect the water bottle when it is inside. This may lessen the possibility of breaking.

Read more
8y ago

thanks! but she most of the time she broke the cover and only once the body

My boy used to keep breaking those too. Cant really find the replacement parts. I find that instead of buying those flip out designs that break easily when dropping, try buying those slide designs instead and they last much longer

The straws are available at Kiddy Palace, but not the cover. You might wana consider getting a more durable type like Thermos FUNtainer Straw Bottle; these are stainless steel bottles ; not easy to crack.

haha. Same as my children. They always break the covers and make the straw so dirty. I think the cover cannot replace..the straw some can replace but not all types of straws can replace...

I always buy from straw spare parts from kiddy palace . After 3 you can actually switch not non straw bottle which is easy to clean and manage

8y ago

ya. I often replace the straw when they are dirty and with black spots.

Straws can find in kiddy palace but normally water bottles dun last Long so dun need to buy too expensive ones

you can try Kiddy Palace. there are many Straw replacements there. and is not that expensive too

8y ago

ya. I know kiddy has straws. but it's the cover that often broke -.-'

kiddy palace, 1010, mother care should have..