Hi, anyone went through natural delivery without taking epidural? I am not taking epidural but open to laughing gas and injection in thigh as the 2 options for pain relief. Mind to share how the contractions feel like? This is my first pregnancy and I can take mentration pain but not needle pain.

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Mine natural, both no1 and no2 is diff. No2 pain only when he is cming out. No1 pain since afternoon 3-4+ till 8+, she is out le. So endure till u cannot tahan than decide on the situation. I only took laughing gas but it useless. Just to cheat myself for comfort..

I did went through the natural delivery, didn't take epidural nor laughing gas. Serious pain lasted for about 30 minutes before delivery. Contractions before delivering was bearable as well. That was my first pregnancy as well

VIP Member

i didnt take epidural and laughing gas! idk how i did it but the doctor and the midwife all encourage me to push so i practice deep breathing at that point of time.

VIP Member

i didnt take epidural but laughing gas. i felt laughing gas is to help regulate breathing. once you are able to regulate breathing, dilation will be fast