switch hosp

Hi, anyone switch hosp before? Like started all checkup at KKH and half way through switch another hospital...

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I switched to parkway cos i hate it there at KKH. You go there feeling all cranky then they treat you like s*** summore. My advice is go do all the required test like blood test, vaccinations etc then when you meet the dr you ask for all the scans and report. At first they will hesitate but they cant force you to stay also. Make sure you already book an appt at the preferred hospital you wish to go under which gynae. I've chose dr ting and she's at parkway, i emailed her and scheduled an appt first then went to my already scheduled appt at KKH & told them i'm switching hospital. Best decision ever.

Read more
5y ago

No fee. Just ask the dr for all the reports and scan, they will give it to you

Yes i did switch from kkh to TMC. Cause i find the private charges kkh and TMC is similar. Signed up for prenatal package at TMC. How i did was, I called up TMC to book first appointment and after the gynae accepted me, i just called kkh to inform i switched hospital and to cancel all my appointments. I did it in my early first trimester so not much reports to ask from kkh also, i have the documents in hand

Read more
VIP Member

Just go to the gynae and see if they want accept ur case, if u r normal without much complications, most of the gynaes are fine, u just need to bring all the reports to them so they are updated with wat u have done now. I went private, in between got hospitalize , hence was doing check at kkh till discharge and go back private check up and to give birth.

Read more

I took all relevant test in my 1st till mid 2nd trimester then got all my reports printed out and transfer to parkway parade. Reason because to cut down cost in those required test & also due to personal reason. After i have transfered, sign up for the package in private & now waiting till the day i give birth.

Read more

I went for check ups in kkh for the first trimester till 15th week. Thereafter, switched to a gynae in parkway east and signed up for a package.

VIP Member

Yes I did. Switched to TMC after 20 weeks with kkh (private) coz charges were about the same then.

If u want to switch bring all ur documents and scans with you I did from KKH to raffles

Yes i took all my medical report frm kkh and switch to parkway east hosp

I didn't, but better to switch if you have a more convenient one.

VIP Member

Hi... I did. You can switch to any hospital according to your preference

5y ago

how do u go about doing it? just stop going to kkh and book appt w the new chosen hosp?