Hello, anyone still taking any soup or tonics after confinement? Could you recommend please? I am still feeling the strain, tiredness and all..

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi dear congrats on your newborn. How many weeks has it been since you give birth? My confinement lady did remind my mom to continue making tonic soups for me for 40 days after I give birth. Most importantly is to continue to nourish your blood so a lot of dang Gui is needed. My mom also make si Shen soup for me which you can get the packet soup ingredients easily from Fairprice. Alternatively why don't you go to Eu Yang Sang or Hock Hua to get their pre packaged confinement soups? You need not get the whole package for 28days but can get the soup packages ala carte. http://www.euyansang.com.sg/supermoms-confinement/ You can also heat up brand essence of chicken and take a bottle every morning? Take care!

Read more

Hello mommy, congrats on the arrival of your newborn. Agree with the mommy above. On top of that, I bought myself Eu Yan Sang chicken essence to drink daily after confinement ended. I will warm up a bottle each morning and drink on an empty stomach The EYS person told me to try to drink it 2hr before I breastfeed baby. Even after confinement, you should not stand too much nor squat too much. I try to sit and lie whenever I had the chance to do so. Take good care. :)

Read more