Can anyone share some avocado recipes for toddlers?

Post image
10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Baked Eggs in Avocado Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.Slice the avocados in half, and take out the pit. Scoop out about two tablespoons of flesh from the center of the avocado, just enough so the egg will fit snugly in the center.Place the avocados in a small baking dish.Crack an egg into each avocado half. Try your best to crack the yolk in first, then let the egg whites spill in to fill up the rest of the shell. Place in the oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Cooking time will depend on the size of your eggs and avocados. Just make sure the egg whites have enough time to set. You can garnish with salt, pepper and fresh herbs of your choice

Read more
Post reply image

Here's an avocado puree recipe which you can try with Friso Cereal. Ingredients: Friso Gold wheat-based milk cereal (6 tbsp) Warm water (200 ml) Avocado (1/4 pc) Egg yolk (1pc) Preparation: 1) Steam avocado for 8 mins. Peel and seed, then mash. 2) Boil an egg in water. Remove the cooked egg yolk and mash. 3) Mix Friso Gold wheat-based milk cereal with warm water. Add mashed avocado and egg yolk. Stir well. Samples of Friso cereal can be obtain via https://shop.friso.com.sg/english/sampleproduct/sampleproduct/view Hope it helps to add into one of your options in recipes exploration of avocado :)

Read more
Post reply image

Not a fan of avocados. But I mix some in with oats and honey. My boy doesn't love it neither does he reject it.

VIP Member

Avocados with milk (mixed with another fruit) ...Simplest and most delicious!

VIP Member

Avocado Milk Shake with Chocolate syrup! No toddlers can ever reject that!

Avocado with bananas are a good match. I add some milk in too.

Avocacdo with yogurt and corn flakes

VIP Member

avocadoes with fresh apple juice

TapFluencer

Blend avocado with milk & honey

VIP Member

Creamy avocado pasta!